- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 125ml milk
- 60ml corn oil （我用花籽油）
- 125gm dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 125ml hot strong coffee （不喝咖啡，所以我用牛奶代替）
- 125gm plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 120gm sugar （糖只放100g，下次再做就不减了）
- 65gm cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence （没放）
- Mix the lemon juice with the milk and set aside for it to sour the milk.
- Place oil, chocolate and hot coffee in a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring often, until chocolate is melted and the mixture smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix the vanilla essence, egg and soured milk into the cooled chocolate mixture, combine thoroughly, and then whisk into the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into fully lined 6" cake pan and bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 40mins . Cool for 15 minutes in the tin, then turn out and cool further on a wire rack.
- Glazing : Melt 60gm dark chocolate with 25gm butter, stir in 1 tbsp milk. Cool and pour over cake.