食谱取自Table for 2....more，有少许更改。
150gm cherries (red and green), coarsely chopped
100gm golden raisins
100gm black raisins
100ml fresh orange juice
100ml Grand Marnier
Zest from the oranges that you juiced from
Combine everything except the cherries (I was worried that soaking in alcohol might release the colours) and cover. Let it soak overnight in the fridge. The next day, combine with coarsely chopped cherries while you soften the butter.
***我的做法：300g raisins，50g dried apricot（chopped）50g dried pineapple，50g dried mango，把raisins浸泡在200ml红酒里一星期（随你自己喜欢要浸泡多久）。要烤蛋糕时才把dried apricot，dried pineapple 和dried mango加入raisins里，浸泡30分钟。
225gm all purpose flour
100ml Grand Marnier （我没加，怕老爸不能接受）
1. Preheat oven to 130/150C. Line a 8 inch square pan.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put in eggs one by one, beating well after each addition.
4. Sift flour into the butter mixture and beat on low speed until no clumps are seen.
5. Fold soaked fruits and all the remaining liquid into the batter.
6. Pour batter into pan, level and bake for 1.5hours.
7. Remove cake from oven and immediately drizzle Grand Marnier over hot cake. Pull down the side liners. Let it the cake air and when cake has totally cooled, wrap and keep for a week before comsuming.