好喜歡吃pizza，就和妹妹一起動手做了這脆脆如餅乾的皮。放上多多的mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese，就连我那不爱吃西餐的老爸和老妈都赞不绝口，好高兴！这食谱是取自澳洲品牌的Defiance White Baker's Flour.
4 cups (500g) flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
8g instant dry yeast
1 1/2tsp olive oil
1cup (250ml) lukewarm water
- Mix yeast and water in a small bowl until yeast has dissolved. Put aside for 10 minutes until foaming.
- Mix together flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the yeast mixture and the olive oil. Gradually mix the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
- Lightly flour the work surface and knead the dough until soft and elastic (approx. 5 mins).
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover. Leave aside until the dough has doubled in size.
- This amount of dough is enough to make two pizzas. Cut the dough in two, and roll out in a circular shape to a thickness of approximately 5mm. Place the dough onto a pizza tray to help hold its shape.
- Leave the dough in a warm place for 15 minutes then lightly brush with olive oil. Add your favourite toppings for delicious pizza.
- Bake pizza at 200*C for approximately 15 minutes.